March 08, 2019

Chapter 7: The Enemy was Strong


Chapter 7: The Enemy was Strong



「…… I see. You're aren't an ordinary person as expected, ne? You're adorable, have magnificent skills, and possess a good head as well. I feel like not wanting to let you go more and more.」

No, no, let me go! I'm not yours!
With all things considered, to have encountered a capture target at such a place!

「That's right, I am Neil. I have given my name, therefore you should tell me yours too, right? Which country's spy are you?」

「That's not i-, hya~!」

I screamed as he whispered in my ear and licked it as that important place was stroked over my underwear. He leisurely stimulated my ears and the place between my legs while keeping my hands above my head. The areas Neil has been playing with have become hot for some reason, and before I know it, my legs have lost their strength.
Don't tell me this is the cheat skill Audrey was talking about?

No, stop

My knees gave way and I could no longer stand but Neil-sama caught me. He placed his hand behind my head and tilted it upwards. My body was no longer obeying me and was leaning against him limply.

「Ahh, you're sensitive, ne? Really adorable. You don't have to tell me if you don't want to. Because we will have lots of time to have fun.」

「Don't do this or else Neil-sama will get in trouble later on. Because I am not a spy.」

Looking at Neil-sama closely, he was truly beautiful as expected of a capture target. His arms were solid and strong as they held me that it made my heart go doki-doki.
Not good. I don't seem to have the physical strength nor the mentality to clear the misunderstanding.

「My name is Flora Eurencie. I am Baron Eurencie's eldest daughter.」

「Baron Eurencie's?」

Neil-sama examined my face closely.

「Pink blond hair and sky blue eyes…… Certainly, it is consistent with Flora-jou's data.」

Does this person hold all the data of the members of nobility in his head? How frightening.
But anyways, with this, the misunderstanding seems to have been cleared.

「That's why I said I am not someone suspicious. Please let go of me.」

「As a baron's princess, why is your skill so good?」

「Even though I'm a noble, I still wouldn't know what may happen at any given moment. That's why I polished my magic and martial arts skills since I was young — so that I would not have trouble if push comes to shove.」

「I see……」

「If you understand, then please unhand me.」

Neil-sama was holding me tightly without any signs of releasing me.

「If that's the case, then why not get a job at the intelligence department?」

Haa?

「I was just thinking that I had wanted some talented people like you. If you work under me, it would be my pleasure to teach you…… thoroughly, ne? 」

「No, thank you. My father's work is currently doing well so…… Please let go off me already.」

Close! Your face is really close!
I was being supported as Neil-sama's face drew closer.
Even if I struggle to escape, my waist and head were held firmly by his large hands.

「Let me go……」

I implored while on the verge of tears.
Neil-sama's lips formed a beautiful arc.

Aah, you shouldn't look at me with teary eyes like that. My sense of reason won't last much longer, beautiful princess.」

Ya…… Nnn!

The lips! They were snatched!
Although it was my first kiss!

「You need to come to the intelligence department after all. Stay by my side, princess. I will give you my love. You have completely captured my heart; the princess has such a frightening ability, ne?」

「I didn't mean to……」

「You were unaware? Take responsibility.」

Neil-sama laughed sweetly while embracing me tighter.
That's why I said that if you reveal such a beautiful expression, I will faint~!
And this is the person who confines others; and on top of that, is also involved in bestiality as he is able to transform into a wolf……

No, let me gooo

「If I do this, no one can hear your pleas, ne?」

Nnーーーー!

He kissed me while biting, shoving his tongue past my teeth as I screamed.
Karl is... where did Karl go!
The ojou-sama is in a pinch, but that useless butler isn't here!
Even if I hit his chest while shedding large tears, Neil-sama, a werewolf's descendant, wouldn't budge.
Breathing was difficult because of the deep kiss, so I began to lose consciousness.

「Really cute…… I want to eat you up.」

「That would be troublesome, ne?」

A below-freezing voice was heard through the hot whispers.

「Please let go of Ojou-sama, Intelligence Director Neil Schrenger-sama」

Karl! Save me!
I begged for help through my gaze.

Neil-sama frowned at the person who suddenly interrupted and called him.
As expected of the Intelligence Director; he was unperturbed by the glare of the icy demon king.

「Who are you?」

「I am called Karl, Flora ojou-sama's exclusive butler.」

「And if I said I didn't want to let go?」

「Then please accept that I will give it my all in order to protect ojou-sama's honour.」

「……How straightforward, ne. I understand; I will withdraw for today as the formidable watchdog has arrived. Let's meet again, Flora.」

Neil-sama concluded with a kiss as he handed me over to Karl, who was gushing out a blizzard-like aura like a great demon king of ice, before disappearing.
With my body's strength practically drained, I was unable to stop myself from leaning against Karl who was still emitting his power.

「…… I will bring you to the carriage, ojou-sama. Excuse me.」

Karl carried me in his arms, boldly walked through the town's main road, and brought me to the carriage.





『Well then, it's time for your punishment.』

Those words seemed to be written all over Karl's face and I trembled in fear when I returned to my room at the mansion.

He hadn't said a thing while we were in the carriage.
However, my face had been persistently wiped with a handkerchief; as if trying to scrub the dirt which clung to me.
Then, as soon as we returned to the mansion, I was immediately tossed into the bath. With that momentum, he almost entered the bath with me in order to scrub my whole body with vigour, but I was saved by my maid Ellen who flatly interjected and said,「I will take responsibility and wash ojou-sama's whole body.」

While I was drying my hair and tiding myself up, Karl came and served tea, and it was the first time where the taste didn't register.

「Well then.」

It was also my first time to hear such a terrifying『Well then』!

「Would you please explain what had happened?」

While trembling, I explained how Neil-sama questioned as to whose royal court spy I was since I prepared a brooch with a needle; how we had a small fight in the back street, but I was defeated and caught; and how I revealed my social status, but he was persuading me to join the intelligence department.

「……Ojou-sama.」

「W-what is it? It was terrible that Karl wasn't continuously by my side, you know! Where on earth did you go?!」

「I am terribly sorry.」

It was anticlimactic that he had apologized so easily.

「I had discovered another problem person from the future, so I had gone chasing after his whereabouts. But I never would have thought that ojou-sama would willing go to the back street with some suspicious person.」

Uu……」

「Why didn't you kindly wait at the café? If the talk with your friend had ended, why didn't you join me at that store?」

「That is... What you said is right but... I thought it would fine to go and look at nearby shops……」

「But in the end, you were taken by a man to the back street.」

「I intended to return to the café after beating him up though. But I never thought that he would be that strong.」

「You didn't run away, huh? You called out in a loud voice, but he had brought you to a place where there wasn't anybody else and attacked; and so you tried to fight him by yourself, ne?」

「That is... That's right, but……」

「Stop being careless.」

He said so in a voice that crawled, and a chill ran down my back.

「It was also my fault that I allowed you to carry hidden weapons. Because you carried such things, I fell into the illusion that you would be at an advantage, but instead an intelligence staff's skill was able to detect the hidden weapons and used it as an excuse to bring about that situation. Therefore, ojou-sama was too vigilant.」

Silver eyes were staring coldly at me such that I felt as if I was being frozen cold by magic.

「Your strength is insufficient, so please stop underestimating the enemy. Moreover, there are five men who wish harm ojou-sama and all of them carry top-notch abilities. If ojou-sama's power of foresight is the real thing then, these five people will put ojou-sama at risk from now on. In short, though there is a good chance of winning with ojou-sama's power; you must understand that there is a good chance that it'll end in a tie. Does ojou-sama want to bring about that future?」

I shake my head.

「In that case, do not overestimate your own ability and please be more cautious. Do you understand?」

「Yes……」

I hung my head in shame.
Tears were spilling over.

「…… Just think of it as a lick from a mongrel.」

Karl said in an emotionless voice.

Eh?

「Therefore, that was only a lick from a dog, and not a kiss. Understood?」

「Ah…… It was only such a thing, right……」

I wonder if he was concerned that I received such a shock from my lips being snatched away.

「T-that's right, ne? That was just a dog — a dog's lick and not my first kiss. The lips of a dog licking the inside my mouth…… if you say it that way, it's pretty disgusting, ne?」

Fufu, I said so while letting out a small laugh.

「……The inside of the your mouth... was licked, you say?」

It felt like behind his glasses, Karl's eyes began to gleam and shine.



TN:
  • Cheat skill 「開発済みスキル」 ⇒ I have gone back to previous chapters and changed developed skill to cheat skill. I just realized this is probably what this means though I'm still not sure since usually cheat skill is written in katakana. Let me know if you have any opinions on this.
  • Neil Schrenger 「ニール・スレンガー」 ⇒ Pronounced as Niiru Surengaa. I decided on that last name after googling actual last names that sounded like that. Table of Contents is also now updated with a description of Neil, including his disguise appearance.
  • Also, I'm just assuming everyone know what ojou-sama, -sama, -jou, ne, and fufu is? And whatever else I wrote as romanji? Let me know if you don't understand something.

1 comment: