February 27, 2019

Chapter 3: Shockingly Extravagant Stills?!


Chapter 3: Shockingly Extravagant Stills?!

TN: WARNING: Graphic scene descriptions with tentacles, light bondage, and hardcore acts mentioned.

By clicking "Read More" or scrolling below, you are agreeing to view mature content.




AN: There are R-18 scenes so please be careful.





Route・Raizel's Situation

The chief magician, Raizel, was gazing at Flora with what seemed to be love, as she lay naked while sprawled out on the bed.
Was she affected by the strong magic he was emitting, as she was looking at Raizel with vacant eyes; and also, before long, as expected, one will notice how her limbs have stopped moving.

No…… What is this……」

Her limbs were being restrained by the tentacles of a slime, and she was tied down to the bed, spread-eagled.

「Because it is a demon I have summoned, there is no danger.」

Raizel gently trailed his index finger from her cheek to her chin while saying so, and Flora trembled in fright.
In his other hand, he was grasping a sex toy he developed himself.
It was modelled after the male genitalia, was fiendishly thick, and decorated with rugged lumps.

Stop, Raizel. Don't do anything strange.

「It's not strange, Flora. This is love. I'll make the cute you feel good, therefore I won't let you go anymore, ne?」

Aaah, nooo!

Countless tentacles appeared from the body of the slime and began to crawl up her body. Kneading her breasts, twining around her nipples, and rubbing it fervently.

「After getting plenty wet, I will insert something good inside you as a reward, ne?」

Ahn~ this~ aahn~

The tentacle extended an assaulting hand into her wet secret place.
Even though the body was being tormented by a repulsive demon, there were feelings of pleasure, and Flora let out a good voice as her tears spilled………





<Route・Greyder's Situation>

The knight with the top skills amongst the chivalric order -- Greyder.
Wrapped within that burly body was a slim woman, who still had the appearance of a young girl.

「Flora, aah, Flora, I love you. I won't let you go.」

Ahii~ Enough. Stop.

Greyder thrust his enormous penis into Flora's secret place, and it seemed like it would tear.
Squelch, squelch; lewd sounds of water came out, as the man's meat rubbed against her, going in out many times.

The time the two were connected; how much time has passed, one wonders. From Flora's throat there were only hoarse screams. Her face was one of someone who had already passed the limit a long time ago; and had become sloppy with the tear marks and saliva.

Enough... I said... It's already full... Painful...

「The inside of your body is full of my seed. Flora, conceive my child.」

From the place where they were connected, white frothy cloudiness flowed out and dripped onto the bed sheets.
For her who was weakened so much that she couldn't even move a finger; her limbs were thrown about languidly. Hugging that body tightly, Greyder continued to thrust his hips like he had gone mad.

「Flora…… No matter how much I ravish you, it is not enough. More, more. Even MORE. Engulf me MORE.」

What comes to mind are flames of passion similar to endless insanity………





<Route・Alvin's Situation>

Alvin of the ducal house, worthy of his splendid pedigree, was a gentle beautiful man.
However, in the end, that was only a temporary external image.
When he holds the woman that he loves, the sadism sleeping within him explodes………





Enough already, I understand already, so stop it!!

With Karl's voice, the revealing of the still was cut.
He looks somewhat pale.

「Oh my, Sebastian, there are still three people, you know?」

In a state of reverse victimization, I said so like a malicious young woman.
Alvin-sama's rape scene, Neil-sama, and lastly, Calfan-sama. Ohoho.

It's... Karl... Such repulsive things……」

Thisーisーwhyー I said I didn't want to show them; but you, yourself, forced me!

Although I also conveyed the mosaics the software had…… I wonder if men disliked otome game stills.

Or perhaps, it is repulsive because the protagonist is me?
Although I don't want to be treated as moe, I would be angry if I were treated like plain trash.

Karl fleetingly glanced at my face, but averted his eyes as if in a panic.
His face started to show embarrassment, and even his ears turned red.

「If you look at it from a business-like perspective, I think you would not receive so much damage, so watch it slowly later, ne? Though Sebastian said it was repulsive, this is the future I am trying to avoid. .…… The reason I couldn't tell you until now, I wonder if you understand it now?」

Although the revealing of the stills were stopped, the content had been fully transferred to Karl.

Karl hid his face with one hand, his eyes casted downwards. Seeing him groan, his mood seems to have been greatly affected.
Since a while ago, his tone has been discomposed, though I thought it was impossible for him.

「……Pardon my rudeness. I, of all people, have shown a shameful appearance.」

Oh my, he seems to have recovered.
The rare image of a weakened Karl was interesting though.
He swept up, combed, and fixed his disheveled hair; and although the area around his eyes were still a little bit red, his face had turned back to the usual doesn't-reveal-much-emotions face.

Ojou-sama, this; did you mean to say that you saw this when you were five years old?」

「That's right. Thanks to that, it seems like my consciousness wouldn't return for three days and three nights.」

「That's a pity…… My condolences.」

No, I didn't die, you know!
But the shock was so great, it nearly killed me!

「Honestly, I didn't think it would be this harsh. I understand Ojou-sama's feelings of desperation. I too, would like to avoid this future, and so I will cooperate to the best of my abilities.」

Because he unexpectedly said sweet things, I was honestly a little bit surprised. Yes, he too has a slightly human heart, ne?

「Thank you, Sebastian. The day after tomorrow, I will finally be eighteen years old. But, I want to clear the path open to the future with my own power; so I intend to make even greater effort. So, please train me from now on too, ne?」

「No, this is, are you protecting me……? No, it's fine. From now on, including underhanded methods to increase the chances of catching men off-guard, we will train to further increase the offensive ability of Ojou-sama.」

「It's somewhat amazing! I'm relying on you, Sebastian.」

It's Karl.

Karl thought about underhanded and unfair strategies that was likely very effective.
Instead of wishing for some kind of beautiful jewel, such is life, isn't it!
Crossing arms girlishly with Karl as I stared at him with sparkling eyes, I shivered in anticipation as a sinister smile appeared like a devil from hell thinking of ways to torment people.

「By the way, tomorrow, I would like to go to town.」

「What is it? Without context.」

Karl raised his eyebrows and said so.

「Because, when I turn eighteen, the danger level will suddenly rise. I want to be carefree and enjoy town on the last day. Alone...」

「Of course, I will follow?」

「In an attire similar to adventurers, whilst carrying a sword...」

「Let's prepare a dress that's easy to move in.」

「……」

「You are too careless.」

「Yes.」

Then, I will take a fun stroll around town.
Although there is one nagging nuisance coming with, ne!



TN:

Ah... PFFT! Karl's reaction!!! Bwahaha!!! Love it!!! Hope you guys weren't drinking anything while reading~

Oho~ Flora has some S in her too. Poor Sebastian Karl. It's payback time :p

But why, Flora, would you ask him to watch it again later? Maybe later he won't be traumatized by it anymore and do something else while watching it... hmm?
  • Spread-eagle ⇒ Beware while Googling this if you don't know what this means. Here's a safe picture of a cat in a spread-eagle though.
  • Squelch, squelch ⇒ Originally 『Zucha, zucha』
  • Reverse victimization ⇒ I couldn't think of a simpler term for this. It is when the offender gets mad at the victim. Misplaced anger would have been a possible alternative, but it usually implies confusion due to not knowing who to place the blame on.
  • Moe ⇒ The (sexual or non-sexual) feelings of affection towards something. Like a fetish except it's not always sexual. You guys know what moe is. Moe moe kyu~

No comments:

Post a Comment