March 01, 2019

Chapter 4: Let's Go To Town


Chapter 4: Let's Go To Town




Noo~ Stop it, Sebastian!」

I screamed, twisting to escape from Karl whose hands were crawling over my underwear as he lifted my dress.

No no, ecchi! Sebastian is an idiot!

It's Karl. Look, behave. I don't want to have to get violent.」

Don't. Don't take it.

With a popping sound, Karl unfastened it from my body.

「Because of this, hasn't your skin become red? That is, because it has made direct contact.」

Drop it. Please let me off the hook already.

「You're unreasonable.」

Though resisting, my arms were easily twisted with one hand.
Caught in an arm lock, without being able to shake off that strength, I struggled.
And then I was pushed down to the sofa.

It hurts, Sebastian. It hurts.

I began to tear up. In front of me, Karl approached while glaring. And with a nonchalant attitude and a slightly low voice he said.

Don't move.

While looking over at me with a cold gaze, his hand slid along my body……





「Good grief, what are you stocking up on hidden weapons for?! Are you street arms dealer?!」

Karl said while indicating to the training knives and needles lined up in a row on the table.
I spent a lot of time hiding them on my body and yet all have been taken away by Karl's merciless hands.

「Because, I was thinking that I'll use them in case of an emergency. 」

「There's no way you would be able to move as you wish due to the heaviness of the metals attached to your body, right? Wasn't your dress being weighed down? It was falling straight down towards the ground that one would quickly realize it. Did you not know how unnatural your dress looked, or does Ojou-sama just have bad eyes?」

The gaze behind the glasses that was certainly saying『Fool』was extremely painful. Karl let out a sigh.

「What Ojou-sama must do, isn't fighting demons or villains head on, but to run away. I will be accompanying you in today's outing. This time, I will be protecting you. …… Unless, you have concerns about my ability then...」

NONE, NONE! Sebastian is strong!」

「Then in that case, please prepare to go out quietly like a noble's daughter travelling incognito.」

「Yes! …… That, just a small one, could you consider it as a lady's taste, perhaps? I feel uneasy if I don't have anything. Here, it'll just be like a lucky charm. Ne?」

「……」

I won against Sebastian's icy glare and were somehow permitted to take three along. Ufufu.
Those six years with that cruel megane weren't just for show, you know.





Wah! There's a wonderful dress!」

I said while rushing up to an enticing shop that wasn't so high class.

「Look, it seems amazingly easy to move in.」

I feel like it's just right for regular wear. Because there are pleats, you can make a hole -- that seems like a pocket -- where you can easily reach a knife attached to your thighs ……

Ojou-sama, you are probably thinking about strange alterations, right?」

Ah, ara, I wonder?」

I smiled while going hohoho, and signaled Karl to buy it.

After arranging for it to be delivered to the house, I headed towards a street lined up with stylish cafes.

「Sebastian, I'm thirsty. Let's take a short break…… huh?

「That is……」

Karl and I seem to be looking at the same thing.
A couple entered a shop while happily conversing.
The man, no matter how you look at it, was Calfan-sama.
He is the fifth capture target that will not appear unless conditions are met, and his true identity is this country's sixth prince.

Because I have yet to turn eighteen, I shouldn't have encountered him.

「Ah! That woman!」

Light brown hair and green eyes, a sweet healing character…… Isn't it Audrey?
Eehh?!
I almost cried in turn because I even ended up meeting the one who winds up with the supporting role in the bad ending, Audrey; but, why are you with Calfan-sama?
Moreover, Calfan-sama had his arm around Audrey's waist, ahh, I almost bonked the top of his head just now, you know!



Audrey?!

I spontaneously called out to her in a loud voice and rushed over.

Eh?

Audrey stared in puzzlement.
Calfan-sama was on alert for a moment, but relaxed when he saw a young girl coming over.

「It's Audrey, ne? Why are you going out with the hidden character, Calfan-sama?」

「Why you say…… Eh, hidden character? How come you……」

She was looking at me with her head tilted to the side while saying.

「Pinkish blond, you are, the heroine? Flora?」

「That's right! But why do you…… Ah, perhaps you too?」

「Reincarn…… Mmph!

I panicked and covered Audrey's mouth while saying shh.

「Don't say it out loud!」

So, sorr...

Audrey blushed cutely while saying.

「What on earth is it?」

Because Audrey became flustered, Calfan-sama looked suspiciously at us and said so.
The adventurer, Calfan-sama, was wearing clothes similar to a hero…… Looking closely, he was quite virile and looked like a strong ikemen. Wonderful…… Silky blond hair, and reddish brown eyes. And also, a face with good features.
Truthfully, I liked Calfan-sama the best.
While I was staring at Calfan-sama with a po~, I heard a voice like a blizzard from behind.

Ojou-sama, what has happened?」

Hiii, I forgot.
Charmed by Calfan-sama's natural beauty, I had completely forgotten. The scary watchdog.
Karl looked at Calfan-sama with a gaze full of chills. It seems that he remembered the Calfan route from the stills I conveyed using magic. If I remember correctly, it was the doting 3P rape route with a skill that multiplied Calfan-sama into two people who would participate in staggeringly dark torture. …… Shudder.
Oops, if you think about putting together the Calfan-sama in front you and the one from the stills, it is extremely embarrassing! Because of this and that with this person……
Kyaa!

Calfan-sama looked at the pale faced Karl, and the red faced me, as he hid Audrey behind his back.
No, no, because we won't be starting a fight!

「I'm sorry for the sudden intrusion.」

I hurriedly made a smile and said.
In such a place, I cannot afford a Karl vs Calfan-sama scuffle to come about.

「Suddenly calling out, I did something improper. My close friend, Audrey, who is intimate with the famous Calfan-sama; it surprised me.」

「Right, that's right. I know a lot about Flora and are close friends with her. To unexpectedly meet!」

Nee~!

「Flora, we should talk about various things.」

「Oh my, I think so too! Just between us girls, ne?」

「Right, just the two of us, ne? Oh my, how about this cafe?」

「Looks good, ne~ It's a lovely shop! Audrey, let's enter.」

「Yes! Sorry Calfan, could you pass the time at the weapon shop?」

「Sebastian can also take a small stroll around the area there, ne? Well then, let's go. Sebastian is my butler.」

「I see, a butler would be Sebastian as expected, ne?」

Although their faces showed that they were somewhat suspicious of our somewhat unnatural friendship appeal, it seems the two men acknowledged the girls-only gathering at the cafe. They are watching our table from a little ways away.

We requested tea and cakes from the refined and slightly high class shop, and now, were staring at each other's faces.

AN: Audrey-chan and Calfan-sama, the lovey-dovey couple have made an appeareanceļ½–



TN: Wah~ Yey! It's our beloved couple~
  • Megane ⇒ Glasses. But in this case, "Glasses-wearing person".
  • Po~ ⇒ Stare SFX

No comments:

Post a Comment