April 12, 2019

Chapter 13: Karl's Feelings


Chapter 13: Karl's Feelings



Ojou-sama — become completely mine.」

「I've always wanted to do this. Your neck has a truly alluring scent, huh? When I take a breath of it, I'm overcome with feelings — like I'm drunk.」

「I want to bite here and completely suck all of you…… Your skin seems to have such softness and smoothness to it.」

Ojou-sama…… I won't let you go…… Because I will be beside you for the rest of my life.」 

My thoughts had stopped for a little while when I heard Karl's bewitching voice near my ear.
Who is this?
Who in the world is this man who declared that he had decided to make me his since six years ago and is now hotly kissing my neck as his tongue crept on it?
Up until now, he had been ruthless — drilling into me strict training and education as a butler, watchdog, and as my master — so where did my important Sebastian go?

Ojou-sama

Karl lifted his body, removed his glasses, and placed it on the bed side table. 
Just like that, he became this beautiful, unworldly, creature.
There was no such beautiful game character.
Sparkling and twinkling eyes held my gaze and peered into mine, and I could see my perplexed face reflected on them.
Thin small lips formed a smile with a small curve; and I felt like my spirit was about to be sucked in.
Slightly red, amorous lips opened, and a tongue came out to gently lick my lips.

Hiuu

「When a person confesses their love, you should stop gaping at them with an idiotic look. It's improper.」

………
This person is Sebastian, after all!
Though he has a beautiful face, the contents are still the same!

「Excuse me! Who's an idiot?! Even though Sebastian is the one being cheeky!」

It's Karl. This mouth that won't even say my name properly is bad, ne? I have to punish it.」

Ya, time out, nnn

My lips were sucked and a hot tongue stirred up inside my mouth.
As Karl was kissing me; somehow, the inside my body began to heat up; and my feet were stirring and fidgeting.

「Stick out your tongue.」



Making such a command, Karl strokes my lips until he is able to coil around my tongue with his.
It is very embarrassing, but my tongue being rubbed feels good.Opening my eyes, Karl's well-featured face is right before me, grinning and smiling at me who has turned red.

Ojou-sama, does it feel good? I'll give you more.」

I closed my eyes in a fluster.

「Your eyelids are cute, ne? Behind these, blue eyes like jewels are hidden.」

A kiss was dropped on both eyelids.

「I wish that, except for me, there wouldn't be any other men in your eyes.」

He kissed me so intensely, it left me gasping. Karl's dexterous fingers moved along my body and stripped me of my clothes in a blink of an eye.
Left in only my underwear, Karl pinned me down with his chest and I could feel warm hands smoothly gliding over my skin.
There is a strange, ticklish, good feeling that made me stir; and when Karl saw that, he smiled a little.

Ojou-sama's mouth isn't honest, ne? Although your body is.」

Karl took of his shirt and laid down beside me. I only lightly resisted when he embraced me and rubbed his cheek against mine.
Being held so close to Karl's body, I felt quite embarrassed, though his warmth was reassuring.
So then, this feeling, is somewhat nostalgic but……
I... Have I ever been held by Karl like this?

「You call out my name, only at night, huh?」

What is he suggesting?!

「It is only when you are calling for help do you call out, Karl.」

「Eh? Help?」

Ojou-sama has had frequent nightmares at night since long ago. I think that you were, perhaps, seeing a repulsive dream. When we first met, I heard Ojou-sama scream so I entered the room, only to find you crying and calling out my name for help. Since then, every time you had a nightmare in the middle of the night, I would come hold you, however…… do you not remember?」

「……… N-no.」

Had such a thing happened?
Although I have absolute no memory of it.

「I don't know if it is because of a strong fear from thinking you couldn't tell anyone, but it seems that Ojou-sama has pushed the nightmare you have seen into the depths of your heart. So now, you have stopped calling my name obstinately.」

I do not call Karl, Karl; and because Sebastian is a butler, I have come to insist in calling him so.

Ojou-sama has considerable distrust in men, right? And so by viewing me as the figure, "The butler, Sebastian", you were able to come to trust me by not seeing me as a man, but as a butler.」

However, Karl continued.

「But when you were cornered, you called『Karl』for help, so I was happy. Ojou-sama has already become an adult, ne?  Taking this opportunity ‒ not as the butler, Sebastian ‒ could you come to see Karl as a man?」

「As a m-man……」

Hya, somehow this has become extremely embarrassing!
I am in Karl's arms, and I felt that my ears have become red.

「Am I scary?」

He has a beautiful androgynous-ish face, but Karl has a toned body and strong muscular arms that were firmly wrapped around me. He's definitely a man.
But, even if I'm embraced like this, the feelings of rejection that made me want to run away ‒ like the times with Neil-sama and Alvin-sama ‒ did not surface.
Even with his intense kiss, although I was confused and embarrassed ‒ to be honest ‒ the feeling gradually improved.

「I am not scared.」

Karl caressed my hair and looked at me tenderly.

「I am different from the men in your nightmares and will not hurt you. That's why, won't you come live with me?

As adventurers, let's travel together, walk and go and see various countries. Let's watch as you turn the tables and beat those rapists. If you wish for it, I will protect you such that they won't even be able to touch a single finger of yours.
I'll save money and buy a lovely house, so why don't we live together?
It'll be fun to open up a shop, ne? Because you love lovely sundries, we can go abroad and buy unusual things, so how about selling them then in this country?
You're trapped, and do not wish to live a sheltered life, right? I have been watching you all this time so you may live freely. That's why, let's go together.」

Karl kissed me lightly.

「I will do anything for your sake. If you want me to spoil you, I'll do it. I'll be fine as I have you. Nee, Flora.」

The way he called my name was so sweet.

「I love you, Flora. Call my name and please say you'll be mine.」

「Karl…… Wait, I, so suddenly……」

「I have waited for six years. Moreover, you're the one who was suddenly trying to run away from home. Aa.

Karl kissed me intensely again, and my body seems like it is melting from the sweetness.

「I can't wait any longer. Flora, I want you now.」

Saying so, the handsome man gazed at me amorously.
With crimson eyes that seemed to burn, his eyes filled with the light of passion.
……Eh?

Red eyes???

「Now, your sweet warm blood…… I want it……」

『Entered Karl's Lolicon and Super S Person's Doting Route』

Undeniably unworldly beauty, superhuman strength, whitish skin, and red lips were various things I worried about, but...
Were you a vampire?!



TN: The flow of this chapter is a bit weird in some places, and there were quite a number of confusing sentences that I had taken liberty with so I definitely mis-translated a lot of parts, so if anyone notices something wrong compared to the raws, please leave a comment below.


12 comments:

  1. omg sebastian has a route too what hahaha
    and wow i got shocked by this chapter xdd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, poor Flora!
    Thank you for the chapter release, looking forward to the conclusion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kyaaa~ ●q●
    Cliffhanger-san why u so bad?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't expect Sebastian I meant Karl to be a vampire till I read this......but why cliffhanger? I hate it so bad!😭😭😔

    ReplyDelete
  5. cliffhanger!! ah I love you for translating this, please more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I never expected this novel to have such a plot and really it's wonderful i hope it's not gonna end with such a short story i hope it can be a long one this story deserves praise and adoration such a beautifully made romance i really liked it
    Thank you really i never really read romantic stories because of how cliche it is and this one interested me how unique i really hope i can read more of this
    And really thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really hoped i can read more

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wait... the second half happened while she's naked and he's shirtless right?


    *insert lenny face*

    ReplyDelete
  9. It would be GREAT if you kept posting more chapters of this story. Its a good read!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for translating! Good to see you back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooooh, I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. Thank you for translating! How can I entice you to continue?? Are you open to bribes?
    ♡✧。 (⋈◍>◡<◍)。✧♡

    ReplyDelete