March 08, 2019

Chapter 12: Let's Escape into the Night!



Chapter 12: Let's Escape into the Night!




Since I couldn't think of anything else after racking my brain, I decided to escape into the night.

What? Escaping is no good?

No, no, please call it a strategic withdrawal.


I am Flora Eurencie — daughter of a baron; and as long as I carry the family's name, I am duty-bound to be pursued by brutish ikemen unless I completely cast away my ties.

That's why I decided to leave home and live freely on my own.


A noble ojou-sama is unable survive on her own?

Fufufu*, I haven't made a mistake regarding that point.


Karl has been training me for the past six years; and as part of that training, I have been active as an adventurer.

Of course — I am already registered at the guild; and my earnings are kept there as well.

Although Karl and I were together in a party, I've been defeating the monsters mostly with my own power.

Karl had just been mercilessly instructing me from behind: attack,  magic attack, exterminate the monsters while recovering on your own. Though「I might die! I'm dying!」and other various things have happened, I have improved my abilities steadily and currently hold a mid-level position within the guild.


Karl was ruthless, and a strict teacher. But looking back, he had been able to draw out my power; and had taught me everything I needed to know about living as an adventurer

I want to become stronger; I wondered if there was anyone else who would seriously train a young noble lady who asked such.

In this respect, Karl has my deep gratitude.

Though I will never say it because it's embarrassing, ne?


「I have a lot of money so there's nothing to worry about, ne?」


I packed the contents of my jewelry box in a bag.

I received these so these are mine.

Practical underwear, easy to move in clothes, sword, and armor.

I mustn't forget my collection of hidden weapons.

Gathering all my luggage, I placed them in a magical bag that compacted everything, and hoisted it over my shoulder.
Magic is really convenient; and everything fit splendidly in another dimension.

In the meantime, let's stay at a room in an inn.

When my prospects in life are better, I can then rent a cheap room somewhere.

I will work as an adventurer; so it will be good if I could meet everyone again someday.


Goodbye, Otou-sama, Okaa-sama, and Onii-sama who works at the royal palace.

Even if I'm not here, this house will be fine.

And then there's Karl.

I will also no longer hear that wicked tongue, ne?

I'm sorry that I have to say farewell like this.

Even if I'm gone, I don't think he will be fired because he is an excellent person.

I won't forget everything I've learned.



Thinking that I will no longer see Karl, I wonder why my chest hurts so much.

He's just a rude butler and cheeky Sebastian but……



I left my room and headed towards the entrance in the middle of the night when no one was there.

But as soon as I placed my hand on the door knob...


Ojou-sama, what are you doing?」


Fiercely looking down from the top of the landing was Karl.

My heart beat intensified.


When I tried to open the entrance door, he nimbled lept of that high place, and pinned down my hand.


「Please return to your room.」


Looking up at his tall figure; he still kept his cool, unsmiling face as always.


「Wait, Sebastian. Ugh.

When I resisted when he began to walk back while leading me by the hand; he hoisted me up on his shoulder like luggage.

My stomach was pressed down so a stupid groan came out.


「Please do not fuss about.」


「Put me down! Baka Sebastian! At the very least, couldn't you have considered a princess carry?!」


Thud thud thud. While easily carrying me, Karl entered my room with a quick gait and erected a barrier inside the room.

Sound and vibrations will not pass through; and people wouldn't be able to come in or go out as well.


Having finished erecting the barrier, Karl then dropped me on top of my bed.


Oww.」


「So then? Shall I hear your explanation?」


「Wait a second. How did you know?」


I got up from the bed while holding down my aching stomach.


「I can, more or less, tell when you are up to something. I've planted an alarm which lets me know when you've left your room.」


Haa…… Is that so?」


That was a little unfair — what Karl had done — so I gave him a light response.

I placed my bag beside the bed.

If there was an opportunity, I could grab it and jump out of the house but…… I think it would be impossible with Karl as the opponent.


「So, why were you running away from home?」


「If I cut my ties with this house and become an adventurer; no matter what kind of pervert approaches me, I can crush them with all my power. I will no longer have to be afraid. That's why I decided to leave home.」


「In the middle of the night? Are you a idiot?」


He said with astonishment; while judging me with a cold hearted look.


「If you disappeared just like that, did you not consider that you would be pursued immediately?」


「However, if I had talked to my parents; it would have been opposed, wouldn't it?」


「Obviously. No one would think that an idiotic and naive ojou-sama like you would have been able to live peacefully on your own. Anyone would have opposed to it.」


「……」


「You are aware of it, ne?」


「Even so, I still have to get away from here or there is no future for me. I know that I'm still immature. However, I've made my decision.」


「…… You've grown a little bit, ne?」


Karl chuckled and smiled.

Eh, what, just now that was, ehhh~?

He had made a non-cynical smile; and it surprised me so much that I lost my composure.


「I understand. This was due to Ojou-sama's careful consideration, ne? So then, let's leave this place.」


「Eh?」


You'll approve — just like that?



Wait…… So even if I disappear, Karl will be completely okay about it, huh? I knew it would be like that, but...

Deep down, I was disappointed.


「However, it must be done tomorrow — after talking to Danna-sama and Oku-sama.」


「If I did that, what should I do about them trying to stop me?」


「Is there anyone in this house powerful enough to stop you from leaving? 」


「There's none, huh.」


「I don't know if you understood it or not, so I'll convey it clearly. So then...」


Karl paused, pushed me down onto the bed, and loomed over me.


「Run away with me.」


Yes?

Let's calm down a bit, shall we?


I peered behind his glasses and into Karl's silver eyes.


「Sebastian and I... will both run away? Ah! I get it!」


I realized Karl's intention.

Really now; what an evil person.


「I see. If both of us leave the house together, this will reassure my parents; and we can avoid being pursued. Once we've left, I can go on living as an adventurer and…… Sebastian will do what? You're running away; so doesn't that mean you've been fired? So you've gotten into trouble and have been fired because you didn't come and save me today, huh; this heartless person!」


It's Karl. Ojou-sama had completely misunderstood, huh?」


I tilted my head in confusion as Karl laughed cynically above me.


「I didn't want to lose my job because then I wouldn't be able to be by Ojou-sama's side. 」


「…… Haa?」


「I can't release you into the wild on your own — who knows what kind of terrible things you might do.」


「Karl……」


「One side of the field would be distinctively burnt. 」


「That! Sebastian has a habit of being rude, ne!」


Move already, I said, pushing Karl's chest away with my hand. However, that body which concealed supple muscles didn't budge at all.

Karl then grasped that hand.

And my fingertips touched his lip…… No, he was pressing his lips against it!


Eh, wai... wha...


「I will not let anyone else defile Ojou-sama.」


Karl then sucked my fingertips into his mouth.


Ahh~」


When I felt his slippery tongue coiling around my fingertips, I unintentionally let out a sound.


「I already decided to make you mine.」


Karl then slowly buried his head against my neck.

Nipping my ear, my body trembled.


「It has already been six years, huh.」




TN:

  • Ikemen ⇒ Pretty boy/s
  • Ojou-sama ⇒ young lady (noble)
  • Fufufu ⇒ Giggling SFX
  • Otou-sama, Okaa-sama, Onii-sama ⇒ Father, Mother, Older brother
  • Sebastian ⇒ Black Butler (anime/manga) reference
  • Baka ⇒ Idiot
  • Princess carry ⇒ You guys know what this is. If you don't, Google it for a ton of funny pictures.
  • Danna-sama and Oku-sama ⇒ Master and Mistress. Mistress here being the female form of master and not mistress, as in, lover.


4 comments:

  1. Oh my~
    Thanks for this chapter ♥ I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this chapter, I was waiting for an update. Looking forward to more and hopefully, the remainder of the series! Thank you for the translations - I will go and check out the other series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah~ Finally Sebastian I meant Karl is going to make a move! Thank you for the chapter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the chapter! Don't forget us and release more chapters please *o*

    ReplyDelete