March 08, 2019

Chapter 10: Karl's Existence


Chapter 10: Karl's Existence



I called out his name but my butler didn't come.
My father is his employer, and is trying to get Alvin-sama and I alone, so he can not go against my father's intentions.
I understood that, yet my heart was full of disappointment.

「Karl? Is that the man whom you love?」

As soon as I said Karl's name, Alvin held me tighter within his arms. He buried his face into my shoulder and whispered that in my ear. Hearing him sigh near my ears, a sensation coursed through my back.
Stop! My ears are my weak point!
I lack experience at this kind of thing where men and women play hard to get so I was naturally bad at it. I could try to struggle to get away from Alvin-sama, but I understood that I was no match for this man's powerful embrace.
Ah, I wonder if I could get him to let go of me finger by finger?

「It's different. Karl is…… just a butler!」

Maybe I could『carelessly』invoke magic and turn the surroundings into a sea of fire?
Stop. It'd be bad if I burnt a high-ranking noble.
Poison is also no good.
Inducing a coma…… But with the present situation where he is standing and holding me, he might hit his head.
My head is desperately trying to think of some way to escape.

「I see. But you wouldn't just call an ordinary butler for help, ne?

Alvin-sama whispered softly with his lips against my ears.
I let out a small scream with a hii~ and pulled my head away.
Leaving my chest exposed, he ran his tongue over it and sucked the skin with a suu~ sound.
H, how obscene!

「That is……」

「You shouldn't be thinking about your butler in your position. It would be outrageous for a baron's daughter to be together with their employee, don't you think? Or are you just playing with fire (playing around)?」

I have never thought of such a thing.
Karl as a romantic interest.
Even so, I felt as if something had pierced my heart such that it stung.

What was that just now?
…… No, let's just forget about it.

「No, I am not playing with fire (playing around).」

Un. If there's anyone who could play around with that tundra of a butler, I would like to see it.
No…… I do not want to see such a thing, after all.
Well, because Karl is my butler after all and that's why... because he's Sebastian that's why... With other women…… I can't accept such impertinent behavior.

「Then, it is serious after all? In your heart, there is not even a small gap for me to enter?」

I lifted my head to look straight at Alvin-sama's eyes and paled.
Just now, there was something dark swirling in his eyes.
Don't tell me that this is jealousy?
Is the work of the game's correction system?
I felt this earlier as well, but the speed with which Neil-sama had become obsessed with me was too fast.

This is bad. Very bad.
At this rate, Alvin-sama will become angry and forcibly take me to his mansion where, based on his pattern, I would be forced to bear with confinement rape.
I have to quickly escape.
But Alvin-sama's lips were once again on my chest.

「It hurts!」

I was dumbfounded when I saw that his lips left a red mark.
I wanted to glare at Alvin-sama, but that face was just bursting with sex appeal took my breath away and frightened me.

Don't want. Scary.
Impossible. I couldn't stand a chance against him.
Karl? Where is Karl?
Will you not protect me?

「I do not want to hand you to anybody else.」

Stop! Iyaa!

Though I struggled, my dress' ribbons were unravelled.
With my chest bared, Alvin-sama grabbed my breasts with his hands.
He massaged the soft bulges that have never been touched and my tears spilled over from embarrassment. He plucked my nipples strongly, and there were feelings of both pain and pleasure there making me scream out with a Hiii~.

Iyaa, save me, Karl! Karl!

Ahh, your screams and cries -- why are they so sweet, ne? That figure calling out another man causes a pleasant pain in my heart. I want to make you cry more and more.」

Though I stretched out my hands, there was no one to cling to.

「No one will come to save you. You have no choice but to become mine as you scream. Flora, you are so pitiful.」

An entrancing voice whispered this in my ear as a tongue began to play with it.
Hands began to crawl into my dress to stroke my stomach and my sides.

No! No!

While shedding tears, I let my body bend forward until it formed a く shape, bracing both my legs and straightening my back for more momentum.

Gua~!

Gaa, there was a dull sound and pain coursed through the back of my head.
At that moment, the arms keeping me from my freedom loosened so I hurriedly untangled myself from them. But as my legs had no power left, I fell on the ground on all fours and crawled away without caring about my chest. I thought that I must have had a shameful and ghastly appearance but, even if it was just a little bit, I had wanted to put some distance between me and that perverted noble.

「What is with that disgraceful appearance? I am so shocked that I have no words to say.」

I thought I saw some excellently polished black leather shoes in front of me, and thought I heard an arctic blizzard-like voice from overhead.
Looking up, there was butler whose silver eyes gleamed from behind his glasses, looking down at me with knitted brows.

「Karl……」

Oho, Duke Rigordo. What had happened? That it can be seen that your face is bleeding?」

Turning around while crawling, I saw that Alvin-sama had tears dripping and spilling as he covered his face with his hands. There is blood running between his fingers.
It must have been extremely painful to get hit on the nose, that you are crying involuntarily, neー.

「…… It was nothing.」

「Is that so? …… Oho, is that a lump on Ojou-sama's head?」

Ouch!

Karl pushed aside the hair on the back of my head.
When he touched it, pain shot through me so I screamed.

「How pitiful…… Could it be that Ojou-sama and Alvin-sama's heads crashed together and that Alvin-sama's nose got hit? Sounds painful, ne. If you are perhaps feeling unwell, wouldn't it be better if you had returned? You must know the way to the carriage area, right?」

「……」

Alvin-sama looked this way with reluctance.
I also made sure to look back with reluctant face, but he had turned away muttering an「Excuse me.」and left.

…… Alvin-sama left!
I was able to repel the pervert.
I flopped and sat down on the ground when all the tension finally left my body.

「Why aren't you doing anything?」

Eh?

「Quickly cast your recovery spell.」

Ah……」

I recited the incantation, and a tingling sensation appeared at the back of my head as I was healed.

「Here too!」

Karl said in a sharp tone as he pointed with a long, white, smooth, finger my still-bare chest.
No! My breasts were seen by Karl!
I became bright red as I covered my chest, but Karl only said in irritation.

「Not that, the marks. Erase the dirty marks!」

Ah…… uhm, kya~

The kiss mark on my chest!
I recited the incantation in a fluster, and completely erased the bruise.
Taking the opportunity to pull up my dress, I tucked away my breasts.
Because the ribbons were unravelled, if I didn't hold the dress up with my hands, they would just pop back out.

「Then, let's return to the house.」

Karl knelt before me and easily carried me.
「Ka…… Sebastian, let me down so I can walk by myself. Your clothes will get muddy.」
「It's Karl. I do not want to walk with an Ojou-sama with such an unsightly appearance so I completely refuse.」
「……」
He carried me all the way to my room like a princess, and once again threw me into the bath, and instructed Ellen to thoroughly wash my whole body.



TN:
  • Oya ⇒ Oho~
  • Sebastian ⇒ In reference to the famous manga Black Butler / Kuroshitsuji

No comments:

Post a Comment