March 08, 2019

Chapter 11: Sermon Time


Chapter 11: Sermon Time 


AN: There are R-18 scenes. Furthermore, there is a fairly hardcore rape scene. It's Alvin's route. Because it is coerced rape scene, those who are poor at handling that type of thing and want to avoid it should kindly skip over the part located between the *** signs wherein『Flora saw a nightmare.』

Having thoroughly washed every nook and cranny of her body in the bath, especially scrubbing hard on the parts where Alvin-sama touched, her fatigue suddenly emerged.
After changing into a dress, she went to sit on the sofa but -- just a bit -- she laid down across it and soon fell asleep.

**************************************


『Your screams and your crying voice -- why are they both so sweet, I wonder?』

These are -- the game stills?
A pinkish blonde hair girl was crying.
That was -- it was Flora.
Flora was tied to the head of the bed with both hands; naked and unable to conceal her state.
Red marks were scattered throughout her body, and there was even a place where blood was seeping out from a bite as evidenced by the teeth marks.

No, stop, Alvin-sama. Why are you doing such a thing?

Alvin was sitting on an luxurious chair with his legs crossed and his eyes slightly dyed with passion. He replied with a beautiful smile.

『Because you are irresistibly beautiful and adorable when you cry out, you know? I love you no matter what kind of appearance you show, but...』

Several unknown men entered the room.
These men were hired for the sake of raping Flora.

『Can we really have this girl?』

Aa, you can love her to your heart's content. But because she's mine, don't do it too roughly as well.』

Alvin-sama, w-what is, who are these men? Please, stop this.

Flora began to shiver in fright as a man stretched out his hand.

『Well then, Ojou-chan. We'll make sure to break you, many times over, in front of your boyfriend.』

『It'll feel really good.』

Nooo!

Having her breasts gripped strongly, she screamed.

Don't touch me!

『This is -- one fine quality ojou-san. Such soft tits -- looks tasty.』

The man sucked her nipples and obstinately rolled the tips with his tongue.

Ahh, no,

Flora grimaced in disgust and twisted her body.
Looking at the situation in satisfaction, Alvin let out a sweet sigh.

『Your nipples have already hardened into points, so you must be already feeling it, right?』

『Open your legs and let's me see…… Uwaa, it's already such a beautiful pink. This is first-class.』

『I'll thrust my fingers in…… It's good; inside, it is good, hot and tight.』

Two, then three of the boorish man's fingers were inserted into that important place. His fingers made small wriggling movements, touching the sensitive insides and making Flora writhe.

『Show me too. Look, the bead has already risen this much.』

One of the men pinched the completely sensitive bump with his thumb and index finger and kneaded it slowly.

Noooooo!

A pleasant feeling ran through her body and Flora's back arched.
Though she hates it, why does she feel this way?
Earlier, aphrodisiac was prepared in the tea she drank, but she doesn't know this.

『Cute…… This is really good, my cute Flora. I am just looking, but it is also good for me.』

The men were toying with her causing Flora's body to writhe from the sensations as Alvin watched her with an ecstatic expression. His thing had completely welled up inside his pants.

『Well, wouldn't you know, it's already making squelching sounds. See, my fingers are soaked.』

『It's so wet. Let me taste a little bit.』

The man buried his face into Flora's secret place, tasting the sweet nectar that spilled from her with wet slurping sounds.
Flora sobbed from humiliation.
With her sensitive parts being rubbed with her juices, her crotch twitched and wriggled contrary to her will, luring the men even more.

『How about when I rub the clit? Does it feel good? Don't pretend that you hate it when your hips keep moving like this when I touch here, okay? Here, I'll rub you more and more until you cum!』

『Here, come and cum! Uooh, it has tightened a lot and is twitching like crazy.』

Hyaaaa~ Ahhhーーーーー!!!

Flora's body responds to the men's assault on its own, and reached her peak.
The man lowered his pants and took out his excited, fiendish thing and rubbed it against Flora's slippery and wet entrance.

『As it seems like I can't endure it anymore, I am going to thrust my thing now!』

Kyaaaaa~!!!

He thrusted deeply in one go, which shocked Flora as she once again reached her peak.

Kuu!Irresitable! Amazing! What is with this girl? Uuu, cumming, cumminggg!!!』

Thrusting his hips like mad, the sound of flesh slapping against flesh could be heard for a bit as he pushed in to the hilt and filled Flora's inside with a cloudiness.

N……no……

Flora's eyes were wide open as she focused at the place where they were joined together while muttering incoherently.

『Hurry up! I'm next.』

『If you pinch the nipples, it will tighten again.』

Haaa, this is really great.』

『Me too --  Let me also break her.』

The men penetrated her many times and having watched Flora's body being shaken like a doll, Alvin felt a hot pleasurable feeling swirling inside him……

「This is because of you, Flora.」

「I will definitely make you mine. No one will come to help you.」

「Cry as you have no choice but to be mine.」

「Poor thing, Flora.」

No! No way, no way! Don't come over here, you brutish pervert!
Flora was carelessly thrown onto the bed instead of being tied up.

「Well then, it's my turn. I'll break you many times as well, ne?」

Noooo! Don't! Save me, Karl! Karl! Noooooo!

**************************************


Noooooo! Karl! Karl!

Ojou-sama.」

Karl, save me, no!

My body was thoroughly drenched in unpleasant sweat.
Someone grasped onto my hand that reached out to cling onto something.

Karl!

「Yes, I am here, Ojou-sama.」

A man in a black suit hugged me tightly.
There was a smell I was familiar with since I was small.
It was like a sunny place -- like a meadow -- which was nothing like the person himself but the scent gave me a sense of peace.

「Karl……」

I let out a breath, along with the tension in my body, and sobbed.
Karl sat on the sofa and lifted me up onto his lap.
We stayed that way, with Karl continuing to hug me, until I settled down.
After crying for some time, Karl brought out a beautifully ironed handkerchief and wiped away the tears and snot that were strewn across my face.

「You're a person who is very good at crying. Though it is unbecoming of someone your age.」

Yes, here is the comeback of the tundra climate.

「Cool your face with this. Your face is on the verge of becoming inhuman.」

「How rude!」

I cooled down my face with the cold towel that was handed over as I watched Karl prepare tea.

「Sebastian, I have something to ask you, but...」

It's Karl. What is it, Ojou-sama?」

「Why didn't you come and save me earlier?」

「If I saved you, I would have lost my job.」

Wh-

Karl offered me some tea but this isn't the time.

「Then you would have just left me to die?!」

「You wouldn't have been killed, right? I was observing the situation and even saw how Ojou-sama counterattacked that man. I didn't think that you'd let it go that far, nor would I have thought that I would be acknowledged as your lover, but...」

「I have not acknowledged it!」

You were watching from, uhm, before I was attacked?
This person -- how cold-hearted can you get?

「Anyways, why would you have needed my help? Alvin Rigurdo certainly has reliable sword skills and power, however, I think that he would have had to make serious effort in order to win against Ojou-sama as his opponent though?」

「I know, but…… But in that situation, I couldn't afford to cause him injury so...」

「Then, shouldn't you have just killed him?」

「……Eh?」

「You should have just killed him, without leaving any traces, and no one would have known about Alvin Rigurdo's whereabouts. If we say you separated at the garden, there wouldn't have been any other witnesses. I could have helped you dispose of the body.」

Ahh, that's right, said Karl.

「Ojou-sama's forte, high temperature flames, would have been good enough to burn him. After all, those white flames could even pierce through a dragon's scales. Even the bones would have turned into fine sand so wouldn't it have been just for the roses' fertilizer? We could have grown a beautiful blue rose, ne?」

It's scary so please stop grinning and laughing at me!

「Is Ojou-sama's resolve lacking? You are strong and are at the level of a palace's knight. I have trained you. For what purpose has the last six years been, wherein you have been training severely every day without fail? You weren't particularly talented with the sword, but with constant effort, you became strong just from the wholehearted desire to escape a horrible future. But even so, you couldn't even deal with a nobleman forcing himself on a young woman by yourself? Will you live your whole life being protected by me from the hands of those five hentai people?」

「But…… to kill...」

「What may happen, is it not painful enough that women would want to die? You just had a terrible nightmare about that a while ago, right? So then, shall we just kill those five people? Please give me the command and I will kill them. No one will suspect Ojou-sama as no one knows about your power of foresight…… What?」

「I am not the only one who has the power of foresight though.」

「Then we'll kill those people too.」

「Don't! Wait Karl, that's ridiculous!」

「Is that so?」

「It is so. It's not good to kill people off so easily.」

「Then, please think carefully about what Ojou-sama wants to do. Flora Eurencie, as a baron's daughter, how will you escape that future?」

It seemed as if a whirlpool was spinning round and round inside my head at Karl's outrageous proposal.
Thanks to that, the fear towards Alvin-sama has been blown away.
Right, I am strong enough to kill him at any time if I get serious.
Though I won't kill, ne?
But, as long as Flora Eurencie is a baron's daughter, she can not oppose the higher ranked nobles.
There is also restrictions within the home.
As things are, I do not think Alvin-sama will withdraw, and I have no idea what Neil-sama plans.

「By the way, Ojou-sama; the Chief Magician Raizel-sama seems to want to examine Ojou-sama's magic at least once. And then the visit to the chivalric order has been decided. It seems a bout with Ojou-sama has also been scheduled.」

Wh……」

「You've become busy since turning eighteen, ne?」

Fate is trying to seize me.
So then, what can be done to escape from there?
I pondered at that as I gazed at the cool beauty of Karl.



TN: With this chapter, all the capture targets have been (sort of) introduced. There was Calvin-sama, the 3P guy who is already Audrey's lover; Neil-sama, the werewolf bestiality guy that Flora bumped into in town; Alvin-sama, the gangbang guy whom she is currently betrothed to; and Sebastian says her schedule has her meeting Raizel-sama, the tentacles guy, and Greyder-sama, the excessive stamina guy, sometime in the future.
  • Sebastian ⇒ In reference to Kuroshitsuji or Black Butler. Everyone should know this, right? It's a famous manga. Not as famous as Naruto, but pretty famous within the otaku world that we see butlers named Sebastian everywhere. Well, even if you don't know that manga, I'm telling you now.

No comments:

Post a Comment